Meme Girls - Ch. 39 - Coronavirus Guide 1

Double-page supporter
what do you mean hand sanitizer? i use pure Isopropyl Alcohol! the burning sensation means it works.

Dex-chan lover
I must not use much TP, 1 of those large packs at Costco would easily do me 6 months or more.

Dex-chan lover
wait, you could actually have a shower with hand sanitizer?

CBC

Aggregator gang
@anzuda
I've used handsanitizer on my armpits before to deal with any hints odour in Uni when I was late for morning classes with my usual amount of spray-on deo. It worked surprisingly well.

Also, Malaysia's humid heat can just go die in a ditch, making me sweat only for it to not be effective at all? Fuck. That. Noise.

Dex-chan lover
Good advice, especially the not hoarding. People seem to be doing that way too much around here. They don't get that whatever it is you buy, you're going to have to use it. Especially food. If you're not eating it, it'll eventually spoil. If you buy too much and it all goes bad, that's just wasted money.

Double-page supporter
@arcsalvo It's not only wasted money, it's also wasted food. If they hadn't bought it in such a large amount, maybe someone else would've bought it and it would've been consumed, but since that someone did buy so much, the other people might've ended up having to buy something else, that might have a longer shelf life (meaning, if the original people hadn't hoarded the food, the next time they might've bought the items with the longer shelf life and thus there would've been less wasted food).

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the hoarding of toilet paper.

You can just use junk mail for that.

The mask advice is wrong: the ONLY people that should be wearing masks are professionals/aid workers and/or sick people themselves, since masks are meant to contain germs, not protect the users from them. Anyone else using masks just makes it even harder for the people that actually need them to get them

Dex-chan lover
Shower in hand sanitizer!!
It's totally made for your body!!

Dex-chan lover
@strider_01 I am equal parts impressed with and envious of you. I myself fantasize about owning a top of the line Toto toilet: the water pressure, angle, and temperature controls plus a heated seat - now you're talking real civilization.

Users who are viewing this thread