Meme Girls - Ch. 51 - Playstation 5 vs. Xbox Series X

Dex-chan lover
PC just be watching off to the side thinking "Watching these 2 competing is like watching 2 kids seeing who can sweep a floor with toothbrushes faster while you've already cleaned everything with a shop vac."

Double-page supporter
The new PlayStation shell looks looks so fuckin' ugly 😂
It's like an adult artist found a drawing he made as a child in the 90's. When futuristic SciFi was all about pristine white plastics, soft curves and hard corners. Then tried to make his drawing a reality.
Good on 'em for making it, but holy shit it looks so ugly

Dex-chan lover
Both of them have white hair same as Pc masterrace-chan. Does that mean they both are her daughters?

Dex-chan lover
I really do feel like the PS5 looks like Seto Kaiba now, with the "tall collar" white coat looking shell. It's not a great look, but I'm more concerned about those angled bits breaking if it falls over, or you put it on its side for long periods of time. No doubt the almost inevitable PS5 slim will look better and have fewer hardware problems.

CBC

Aggregator gang
@Kyujyu
That's pretty true tbqh...then again, they could also be considered clones of PC or different Aspects of the Goddess that even PC herself is an Aspect of, the almighty Processor-chan!

*cough* Umm, sorry about that...

Am i the only one bothered by the fact they switched color schemes ? Why is the xbox now black while the ps is now white ? WHY ???? I NEED ANSWERS !!!

Me

Dex-chan lover
@Siragon Maybe they're both getting back to their roots. The first XBox was black, and the first PlayStation was... well, more grayish than white.

I'm an old fart who remembers complaining that Sony and Sega got mixed up when the gray Dreamcast hit, and then the black PS2 followed.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Really depends on what you want. The only reasons I want a Switch is because of Fire Emblem and maybe Smash Bros and Astral Chain? I'm not very interested in a lot of Nintendo games. The moment Nintendo stops releasing everything as Exclusives is the moment the Switch loses a lot of value for me. Switch Lite is just Nintendo PSVIta.

There are only a few games I actively want to play on PC, and they're usually MMORPG's or RTS.

If it's pretty much any other game, I use PS4 since it's what I have.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Nintendo tries to innovate and experiment more than the other two.

They try to do things with touch-screens and interfacing that isn't easy to replicate on a PC.

For me, I like PC because of modding and how you can make games more interesting and entertaining from it once you've gotten sick of the game at the base of it. @ravidya

Dex-chan lover
a13.gif

Users who are viewing this thread