Meme Girls - Ch. 6.4 - MMORPG

Dex-chan lover
:"v true thought people don't often talk anymore even chatting is rare now message as well
even thought it was not that rare in the past

Dex-chan lover
NGL,this is me in most multiplayer games.
Like,we're supposed to be a team! I know we're strangers but c'mon,don't act all "cool and quiet" just because we have a quest to do...
Sure being a chatterbox can get annoying,but a simple "Hi" or "What's up?" could really show how much you care.
Maybe that's why I stick to more co-op/single-player games nowadays,at lest the NPCs respond to you.
Was that too much life story? I'm sorry,I just get pissy about this kind of topic

Fed-Kun's army
I can agree and disagree with this situation, it really depends on how the game is built and mostly how the community adapted to the game. But yea, people tend to go with the meta and just cleans the dungeon efficiently. No talk, just let's go.

Dex-chan lover
TALKING IS FOR THE TOWN.

DUNGEON IS FOR THE KILL.

Also, 10 years ago, MMOs had an APM of something like 6 for optimum performance. It's a little higher than 6 nowadays.

RIP. The good ol' days... I feel like every party that needed the party finder usually ends up dead, but it's become much harder to find parties for quick runs, or even runs at all without it.

Dex-chan lover
Maaaan that hits home for back in the day.... MMORPG's used to be a "home away from home" with people making friendships stronger than the IRL friends sometimes.
Times are different now... and I'm only 27 saying this.

She typed that while the rest were on discord asking why she stopped to type that

I personally have only seen the hectic tf2 chat or the chat in maple story 2 with the wierdest things.

I can agree to this, dungeon is not a place to create friends!!!
Dragon Nest player before and aeria games, quit though since no time to play with PC.
But phone have many time... since you can carry it while standing.

Users who are viewing this thread