Meme Girls - Ch. 6.4 - MMORPG

Fed-Kun's army
Girl should be thankful that the party just ignored her.

She could have been stuck with the trolls, spammers, a/s/l stalkers, BRBRBR, 'add me / join me' spam, or the general toxicity of what is called the internet.

It's a sad reason why most mobile games don't even bother with free chat now. It's very much now 'canned responses', from what I see.

Dex-chan lover
Of course no one talking... You still using skype....

Every one use discord now....

This is one of the reasons why I quit playing WoW. There's no sense of community anymore.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes the crushing reality that is playing solo

n-n-no i'm not crying...it's just hot here...

If you use the insta-group finder you aren't looking for a social fun run, just to blast it out as fast as possible.

There is plenty of community in MMOs still, you just have to put in a little effort to find a cool guild or dungeon group.

Dex-chan lover
This is the true pain of mmo life. I mean what the heck happened to people to make them forget why we play and focus so much on what is essentially a solo experience. This is coming from someone who plays MMOs as solo games mind you. I last MMO i played properly is shut down now, but there were good times there.

Shin Megami Tensei iirc. Megaten.

We all made builds and talked about demons and nice outfits...then the outfits got bound to skills so everyone had to look the same or be shunned. The classes became more and more rigid and eventually it was solo or conform. Beating everything in the game with my godlike Yaksini was fun and everyone was cool, but its sad that the "serious" players wouldn't even humor me in dungeons i could beat alone...

RIP MMO's. So antisocial a shut in loner like me gets lonely playing them.

Double-page supporter
I have been playing MMORPGs since I was a little child and the fact that my favorite genre is dying feels really bad. Now I feel nostalgic for the friends I made 12 years ago in those good old games.

this one always hits hard EQ we used to sit and talk for hours on end even in a pick up group now its just kill stuff and never interact

Users who are viewing this thread