Meme Girls - Ch. 79 - Alien-Chan Invades Earth

cfc.jpg

Double-page supporter
Is that even a child made conventionally? She just seems like she fucking split like cell meiosis.

Dex-chan lover
@cybik @Miros

Let me rephrase that:

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE A KID WHEN ALIENS WOULD HAVE HAD A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES AND DIFFERENT SELECTION PRESSURES, MEANING SHE LIKELY WOULD HAVE WILDLY DIFFERENT CHROMOSOMES AND REPRODUCTIVE MECHANISMS EVEN IF SHE WAS SEXUALLY REPRODUCING?

@Tamerlane i wouldn't think too much about if i were you

but we could stretch a little bit ,the life that we know it are carbon base so she is probably is also like that , her physiology as we can see is pretty much the same as a human (primate) but with antennas

just think about this the same as a lion/tiger, horse/zebra, dog/wolf , even tho they are different species they are so close enough that they can produce an offspring

This dude just skipped the whole story

@Tamerlane Well you see my dear boy, when a man and an alien girl love each other very very much, the stork comes in and NTRs the alien girl by giving the man a package from Amazon, and that's how Equestria was made.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE A KID WHEN ALIENS WOULD HAVE HAD A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES AND DIFFERENT SELECTION PRESSURES, MEANING SHE LIKELY WOULD HAVE WILDLY DIFFERENT CHROMOSOMES AND REPRODUCTIVE MECHANISMS EVEN IF SHE WAS SEXUALLY REPRODUCING?

You don't know any of that. It's aliens, they could be rat people with octopi legs for all we know.

Users who are viewing this thread