Meme Girls - Ch. 85 - Wake up, Weeb-kun! It's 2007!

Fed-Kun's army
>Maplestory

Why must you hurt me like this, you are making me choke up from nostalgia

Fed-Kun's army
There was financial ruin, gacha and vtubers back in 2007, but the last one did not have a specific name for them, and gacha was mainly physical.

Wait, 2007? Are you telling me i can experience Gurren Lagann AS IT RELEASED???
WHERE DO I SIGN?????

Group Leader
Eh, to be honest you're glorifying an era were most of you were busy fighting against sleep in classroom, where your parent had complete control over your life and made it hell if you bombed the factorised dual equations exams, had to lick the boots of underpaid school teacher who failed themselves hard their own diploma, and generally waited for the midday breaks to be over with since most kids were scumbags in 2007.

Nou

Dex-chan lover
@BaGamman I don't know about you but I had a decent childhood, maybe its a country difference but my parents never really cared about my grades as long as I got the bare minimum and if I did well I'd get some things for doing well. Also about the teachers bit, man I dunno how shit your school was for you to remember teachers being that bad but I can only recall one bad primary school teacher and one bad secondary school teacher (who I didn't even have for class, he was just so shit everyone knew how awful of a teacher he was).

Group Leader
@Nou I won't critisize much my folks for pushing me, I was meant to fail since I had no much future perspective in the future. Actually I've spent years thinking I would eventualy commit suicide once I'd graduate from High School out of being a huge waste of space, and it only got worst for at least 4 years after graduating.

About my teachers, what can I say ?
My elementary teacher ostrasized me out of the whole classroom, saying I was destined to be a juvenile delinquent.
My middle school teacher almost got me expulsed from the school because I didn't let a bunch of shitheads bully me and reported me.
My english teacher in junior high was a maniac and keep shouting at everyone face, I keep mimic her when I'm annoyed even to this day.
My litterature teacher was a nutjob old lady who had a rollecoster relationship with me.
My High school science teacher was a super nutjob who would throw away your notebook for any reason, and once got me a zero because I was the 1 in the 31 students on a duo exam.
My social education teacher was a ex convict who called me a little fuck for writting my lessons on my own notebookj instead of the piece of shit one the school provided.
My art teacher was the personified definition of anger who never could talk quietly for 3 minutes and who gave me zeros because my artstyle was "too anime"
My physicist teacher was hugely incompetent, and in the dawn of internet I barely managed to find the lessons to finish the homeworks
My second high school english teacher was an england maniac who gave short deadlines dues, which asked me several time to stay up to 3 am
My history teacher disapeared for 6 months, and had the most terrible voice to listen to, often giving you headaches.
My third HS english teacher was a peasant woman who always would tell us that we were destined to die from starvation on the streets, and barely could speak english herself at all.
My first math teacher was a sweaty, obese pervert who always stinked and kept being too close.
My second math teacher was a fucking scumbag who sabotaged our class and laughed often at the idea.
I have coordination disorder

I could go on, especialy about the psychological abuse I had from pretty much all the shitheads students and teachers, especialy with the occasional major fuck ups I've been involved with because of it, but it's impossible to totally sumarize how terrible my school life has been. So yeah, I'd rather die than get back in any anterior dates than early 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread