Meme Girls

Well that was fast to read all chapters but skipping chapter 33. 🙂

And Switch is again the best.

Bit afraid given the history of the author that the next comic will be Switch calling "Stadia??? STaaaadiiaa" not being able to find her, as there isn't even a single player left

The timing and monetization scheme for Stadia makes no sense. I don't get how such a well funded and socially influential company can bumble it so bad. Only exclusive is a timed one, GYLT, most of their other games that I want I already own. No Google, I do not want to play a $30 game that looks like it should actually be $15 pronounced GUILT which seems to be about bullying. The game I would play with that title would have a gun toting lawyer trying to clear the name of his client by tactfully finding evidence and bringing in witnesses using violence or persuasion (up to the player) that culminates in some plot twist like you find clues that your client was responsible for some horror in your life that lead you to become a lawyer in the first place and it's up to the player to decide if the client goes to jail, is cleared of charges, or secret ending where they're killed by the player and if the secret ending is chosen then you become the new client awaiting trial and the whole game was you just recounting how you ended up in jail, and maybe even add a way for the player to break out of jail somehow to get the true secret ending.

I would pay $60 for my game.

Group Leader
I feel blessed to be part of the enlighten that fully understand this comic.

The funny part is this comic almost perfectly illustrates the "Exclusives" battle.

For all their money, X-box only really has Halo as a triple A title, and very few other notable titles, like gears of war or forza as exclusives. Their first party creations are few and far between.

Sony's got a bit more in stuff like God of War or the Last of us, uncharted, and so on that could be considered triple A exclusives.

But Nintendo simply blows them both out of the water. Through the decades they've built up the mega franchises like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash bros, Pokemon and newer stuff like Splatoon. That's to say nothing of the highly successful spinoffs like mariokart or mario party etc etc.

Oof, this author, displaying screenshots of fall guys as though he was drawing them.

WPA

11/10 would recommend. I mean, there's literally something for everyone as it's a compilation of various one shots and series. I think by multiple authors, or by one. Maybe even a group. As I know for certain the internet explorer chapters are from that series not this one. I'd have to look at the authors to know for sure, but I'm too lazy.

Spent, maybe, 5 seconds and it looks like all one author.

Users who are viewing this thread