MEMORIZE - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred they follow the novel instead of jumping back and forth. It makes it have far less of an impact when they jump back and forth.

After mc goes back in time, the angel meats him again but she has no memories of the futjre and mc starts claiming all kinds of priviledges causing the angle to go like wtf. Then finally the mc ends up in the woods with those people and uses his identify like skill to learn who in the group is useful and who is not.

I can never figure out why manga and anime resort to doing flashbacks back and forth like this. They should only be used when they add to the story. Not simply for the sake of having them.

Aggregator gang
Altought people may call it generic artsyle, its a whole lot better compared to the Second Coming of Gluttony manwah with inconsistent and cartoonish art style that was a complete opposite of its gory and cruel story..

SO COOOL!! LUV IT ALREADY SINCE THIS IS MY KIND-OF FAVORITE GENRE!😄😄😄😄

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE!❤️

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanted to see him so mad and hostile towards the angel while using the zero code. It doesn’t just show how gruesome his experiences were but
even his hate towards their race
. Using formal speech when he talked to her makes him sound so subservient, which is the total opposite.

@Rengar why would he get angry at the only one angel that truly took his side also that angel is his wife clearly you haven't read the novel yet

Dex-chan lover
@Rakkun
It’s not about why but it is what he did in the first chapter. He’s clearly hostile towards her and he’s directing his anger towards “them”

>clearly you haven’t read the novel yet.
i did read the barely readable translation of it, i can’t read korean after all.

>that angel is his wife
Then i’ll assume this as a spoiler. Because i don’t think i‘ve read a part in the novel where he said that she’s his wife.

Anyways, my point is, there are a lot of parts they skipped.

Their conversation in Chapter 1:
“I shall warn you for the last time. Remove your sword at once. No matter what setting you are allowed to use, your origin is Human. Please allow me to clarify that it’s a miscalculation to think you can kill a Far Dimensional Class being”

“Really? Should we test it out? Leaving off everything and using the Zero Code for the entitlement to kill your kind should work.”

Fed-Kun's army
@Rengar I think he had a grudge against the angels but, if I remember right, he only showed disdain to Seraph (not really too hostile since if he was, then he really would have used the zero code to kill them). But he was angry and his emotions weren't shown here in this adaptation which is a bit disappointing... he should have been more roughed up, even his facial expression wasn't that grave...

maybe they didn't want their newly created handsome MC to be scrunching up his face and looking like an asshole since they want to split chapters short and not show too much info in 1 chap...

Double-page supporter
Huh so he chose to go himself, a bit of a TDG type development

why tho? maybe he doesn't want to come back to the real world again. and maybe after he clears this a second time he would reset back again.

The dude could've requested resurrections of fallen allies and the manhwa would be over 😂😂🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread