MEMORIZE - Ch. 16

@camlakorns, oof. I dont think hes gonna have a harem. Only 1 girl maybe. And, harems are rlly tiring when you've seen them too much. Especially when a manga/novel has a rlly good plot and then a harem comes in you cant even count how many and who these girls are any more and the whole manga just suddenly focuses on getting girls only which is kinda annoying.

I dont like this b*tch. If I can remember, didnt the guy attack first? This girl's pissing me off. She basically said "Oh. Dont shoot even if a guy is attacking you, cus you'll scare your teamates. That was a bad desicion. You should've just died instead so that guy can kill us next, ok?" Like, wtf bro. Firstly, he was gonna DIE. Ok? Gonna DIE. What. Do you expect him to stand there and let himself get killed cus they might get scared? I thought you were smart? Or are you blind? Secondly, the teamates would UNDERSTAND why he did that. And even if they got scared, they SHOULD learn to not be scared. This isnt Earth anymore, enemies are everywhere. You HAVE to kill enemies or potential threats for your survival. If you're scared, then how are you gonna survive? Its they're fault if they got scared, dont blame it on him, he was tryna PROTECT them, you idiot. And most importantly, if he died cus he didnt want to scare them, then who's gonna protect them and lead them into the next stages? Hes smart and strong, he basically did everything. So, if you tell him not to do that, then he would die and everyone would die in he future too. Think about it, if the ML didnt use himself as bait to the zombies, they wouldnt be alive. And, when they were tryna get to the warp, if the ML wasnt there to hold off the boss and tell them to drop they're weapons, wouldnt everyone or at least someone die? Bro, use your head PLEASE.

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch. The guy who saved her isn't trustworthy but some random guild is absolutely safe, sure.

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye Han Byul. Shes a pretty realistic character, smart, pretty, but, she’s ungrateful. Her life was saved multiple times but she easily throws away her friends for power

Fed-Kun's army
Wdy mean throwing away friends for power? She just chose not to join the startup with her college friends and chose to join an already well-established company, on top of that the startup founder didn't even want to be responsible for the team he's leading and didn't even try to share his skills, ideas, and plans for his startup. Just cause he saved her life doesn't mean she needs to be his pawn.

Fed-Kun's army
In fact, I think his other team members are simpletons(they are) for not even questioning his motives. They are in a kill or be killed environment and don't even have the basic sense of crisis(which may not be apparent now but will be in the future chapters, the author did a good job showing that).

Group Leader
bruh ungrateful shit
she was literally saved a shit ton of times and all she does is ignore them the second she unlocks a rare class.
when you trust a guild that only tried to recruit you after realizing you were a jewel class, but not the guy who saved you, what, three times?
bruh. just bruh.

@osqmu
The thing is, she is the one missing out.
She literally made a really bad decision that could quite possibly lead to her death.
Not to mention, she abandoned this Tatsuya op af main character for a rotting clan.

why would she trust him though? Whether he's saved her or not this is still literally just "Source: just trust me bro"

@NYAHAHA
You literally answered your own question
I don't know about you but I would definitely trust someone who has saved my life a couple of times over new people with established power. On one hand, you have someone you can get to know more intimately and the smaller group provides a feeling of companionship and equality. While with the guild I would have to follow their rules and ideas and I would already be signing away my freedom to join a collective I know nothing about.
Sure the guy isn't sharing everything with the group but he at the very least cares for their safety, and they all know that. She just couldn't see past him holding out on some info.

Users who are viewing this thread