MEMORIZE - Ch. 16

Didn't expect to like the series from the cover art but it's amazing so far, thank you a lot for uploading!

Fuck that blue haired bitch. Girls like that who have no loyalty man always piss me off. She justified staying safe instead of trying to look for the MC because he made the choice himself. Rationality is one thing but being to rational like her crosses the line and just looks like selfishness. For example if this clan she just joined loses its power after their failed expedition and another clan offers her an offer, she will leave her clan to join another instead of trying to build it back up because its the rational thing to do but in my eyes its nothing but the selfish and easy thing to do.

Thot out, nice

Everyone (readers) tried to defend her in the beginning but can you trust someone who act the way she did? Fuck her, good riddance and MC will be laughing about her failure with the "ALMIGHTY CUB GUILD".

Edit:
@BasicEden I agree with you, people like that would betray you at any point and at any time if It was more benefitial to them (thinking only rational).

@Zirvano the problem is she might join sometime later, with tragedy blablabla.

Or because she joined, maybe the future changed. Don't know if she joined in the past, too.

Aggregator gang
lol

she's not a traitor or anything like that, she got sharp senses and clearly could tell MC was hiding something
Did he ever give her a clear answer? Nope

He even acknowledges himself that she isn't one, just because he felt betrayed in the moment. He has never given her a clear concise answer to her doubts, and now he reaped the benefits of keeping her doubtful. If she survives later, I'm sure she'll confront MC to tell the truth or that she'll forever leave then.

Sure he's been very helpful, but she doesn't know his end-game goal. So him putting doubts on the clans, is the same as putting doubts on himself. He's no better.

@bakauguu he will probably use a potion to save her. If he didn't know her class before ... Maybe means that probably she have died in his future. So this is my guess ...

Hey hey now, don't forget that MC is the only one in the story with "future knowledge."
Blasting Han Byul for making the safe choice, after her entire world got turned upside-down, seems kinda short-sighted.

We've seen MC face down a horde of zombies and an Alien on steroids,
We know that he's a badass from the future that came back in time,
but no one else knows what we do.

Please, please, please, don't mix the reader's knowledge with the character's knowledge.

In chapter 10, she begged him to trust her, and he didn't reciprocate in any way.

"Han Byul, I . . . " (unless of course they had a secret conversation off screen in which he explains everything, and she's gonna be his spy in Golden Lion, but is just pretending to be unhappy with him to convince anyone watching)

Then in this chapter, he expects her to trust him, no question?
"I thought I could at least become a sturdy wall you could trust and rely on, but I guess I'm not."

"I've heard you've barely been talking to the others these past few weeks."
Sure, Han Byul hasn't been talking to the team much, but that goes both ways.
"I've heard . . ."
MC hasn't been seeking her out / communicating with her either.

"Who are you to treat them like they're just deadweight?"
Pfft, MC did it first. Run away from the zombies, i'll take care of it. Run away from the scary monster, i can beat it but i'll let you feel guilty about it instead.

On one hand, we have a well-established guild willing to bring you into a position of power after recognizing your talents.
On the other, we have a shady dude always telling you to run away, because you staying will only be deadweight for him.

Honestly, I'd probably stay with the Lions too.

Dex-chan lover
So she just joins the clan after that corny ass speech of wanting mc to be the leader huh. Poor character writing right there.

Dex-chan lover
@shinobu If you noticed, when asked by the other group if he was the leader he said no. What effectively the mc was doing was being a shadow leader who manipulates them without taking any responsibility for the group. Even in the end he didnt ask them to join his clan, they simply stuck to him. Thus he holds no responsibility as the leader while manipulating them for his own purposes.

If he would have asked byul if she wanted to join him, she probably would have said yes. But he didnt

@basiceden loyalty to who? To get loyalty you have to show loyalty. The MC didnt trust them with anything. Sure he took care of them but out of his own needs. Remember she asked the golden lion what they get out of helping new people? That is the problem with the MC, she doesnt know his motive. That isnt friendship, or comrades, its him owning pets.

She still tried to have him and her comrades join the best clan so its not like she doesnt care. But she cant put herself in the hands of someone who doesnt trust her back.

Also, its not shown in the manga but in the novel she knows her flaw of being too rational and agonizes quite a lot over the fact that her rational prevented her from going back to find the mc after he lured away.

Awww they cut my favorite part, messing with seraph

Also should be noted the academy is a fairly lengthy period of time, manga really glosses over it

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, she is correct for choosing the perceived safety and stability of a clan over following MC who isn't very trustworthy for SEVERAL reasons.

On the other hand, as far as she knows, MC risked his life for their group multiple times and is the primary reason noone died yet, so she didn't have to be such a bitch about it.

@Reimos very true the MC has done a lot of sacrifices and I don’t know how she still can’t trust him with her life or at least have a sensible train of thought like he pointed out that the expedition was dangerous as is. I just hope she stops being a bitch and realizes that there are more dangers with the clan than with the MC or I would like to see her watch the expedition fail horribly because karma is a bitch.

I would like to point out that in the novel, MC was really bitter about her rejection, and pretty much washed his hands about her.

About her actions, well, remember the city segment, she disregarded his sacrifice pretty fast, only showing some low degree of guilt when he reappeared, and in here she also came to consider the other teammates as dead weight to be abandoned. Is MC kinda suspicious? Well, if you forget that he made his priority to protect the others, he sure dislikes to give explanations, and while he doesn't give orders, he also doesn't truly act like a teammate.

But the core issue here isn't his behaviour, it's her personality, she doesn't trust him because of his actions, but because in his place, she would've abandoned the others, or used them as bait, and she was constantly afraid that he would act like her.

Simple: thots are drawn towards strong males, but they can't deny their extreme nature that makes them THOT: always looking out for BETTER safety measures (which ironically comes with strong males). It's a vicious cycle.

@Capid So you're saying, she's a horrible person and projected that horribleness on MC and took actions based on the assumption that he's as horrible as her? Damn.

Man... the problem is that she is probably his fiancée/wife/girlfriend of the future as someone pointed out at zeroscan... the same class, trait and look

edit: toned down a bit

@Zirvano

I imagine after going with the lion dudes and experiencing a ton of bad shit she ends up seeming like a totally different person. And he probably doesn't meet her in the first timeline until he's been in the plane for years. He has said several times she reminds her of the person. This fiance person could probably use magic or whatever to change her identity for whatever reason after the fall of lion bros.

In short, If they are the same person I'm sure the reason for not notcing is a bit more complex than haha i totes didn't recugniz u hee haw

lololol
u guys saying MC hiding the shit about his goals,,
And then she choose the Lion because she felt that they more generous, and trusted

LOLOLOLOL
how cute, you believe at something that TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
they only help you and recruit you, promise you with good position.
Not even once they risk their lives for you,
and damnit tards still saying she's right LOLOLOL

She just a hypocrite that always suspicious at individual that stronger than her
and not even thinking about people deceiving her with too good shit given at her,

Users who are viewing this thread