MEMORIZE - Ch. 16

@LordTempest Actually the opposite. She's too smart for her own good in this situation. If mc wasn't a returner, she would be making the right decision. People are suppose to question the things going on around them.

@Lonewonder08 You have a point there but still, she knows he somehow dealt with the huge 'zombie' horde and the end boss of the tutorial so shouldn't she have a little more faith in him?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, she is smart, she takes the pragmatic decision, the right decision, if there werent special circumstances. Too smart for her own good fits well here, it would have been better to trust the one that saved her life multiple time, instead of going for cold logic in this case, but thats a 1 in 100, 99 other times her decision would have been the right one.

I can understand why people call her smart, and I agree with that. But I still don't like her character let's begin from that "fake modern town" in that room where she's having an argument with the other girl is that the mc is alive or not but it turns out mc is still alive and didn't apologize to mc I'm starting to not like her.

After the riot central where they meet in the building after mc defeat that monster she doesn't look happy that the mc is still alive in fact that she's asking how can mc get out of that situation (it's not like I don't understand of her point doing that) it gives me the "this girl is an annoying heroin" feel.

Finally, after I read this chapter I'm having the solid feels I felt before, she doesn't tell mc her secret yet she wants to know mc's secret. I mean everyone has their own secret that doesn't want anybody to know, and if she wants to know mc's secret at least she needs to tell mc's her secret

@LordTempest But she has respect and is grateful to him, she even tries to convince the mc and his party to join the guild with her, but he still refuse it. The problem here is not one of trust but lack of crucial information, she doesn't know that the mc has knowledge about the future all she knows is that he is a skill fighter and leader, is a ex militar, has suspicious behaviour and is hiding some kind of secret since they join his party. Now she has to choose will she refuse a invitation of the most powerful guild in this moment that has plans to expend their influence even more to join the party of a newbie and is basically a nobody in this world where thef, traison, murder and rape are everyday common thing or she will accept the invitation and backstab the guy that help her( you could even say that the mc save her life but we know from his future knowlegde that she will survive regardless of his help), now which option would YOU choose? I can understand why people didn't like her, she lacks social skills, is pretty ruthless and has the classic holier than thou attitude, in others words, all the bad traits associate with intelligent and rational people. What I can't understand is why everybody is judging her decision and calling her stupid 99.9% of the times that could be consider the better option is a situation akin to random millionaire say to you that in ten years from now Google will suffer bankruptcy and that he will be the one that will build the next tech empire.

@Davi_Felizardo She would've survived regardless of his help, cause nothing is certain anymore. When you mix time travel with the butterfly effect, him getting some noob item could doom an entire city worth of people and saving one person could indirectly save thousands, so, sure, in the beginning things will mostly if not entirely be the same, but the girl COULD still die now that things will probably go very differently from his last 'run'. About which option I'd choose: It's hard to say. Of course I'd like to say I'd go with the MC since he woulda saved my life and all, but it's honestly hard to know how you'd act in a situation without actually having been in said situation. And I can get that you don't understand the fact that people call her stupid, and it's not 'cause she's really stupid, but mostly cause we (the readers) have more information than her, and can therefore make more informed decisions making hers seem more dangerous/stupid than they would seem from her point of view.

Finally realistic looking character. If I were in her shoes I would probably do the same. You can't follow some random dude just because "only good things happen when we follow what you say!". I know that he is MC and knows the future, but characters in this manhwa don't have such insight. I like her character and want to see more of her

Let's be honest here guys, the MC just wants some pawns and not companions.
He's just want to give out orders without explaining why, and reading past this chapter you'll see it more clearly.
And the girl is clearly not a pawn material because she could think by herself that's why he didn't invite her.
Also instead of compromising on their last conversation to understand each other, he just go and stated her fault and guilt trip her to distance their relationship even more.
I mean the girl just want to learn about his reasons and motive and they could be companions, but he just keeps her in the dark.

I really don’t like han byul. I guess she’s forgotten all the times mc saved her ass. She doesn’t trust the mc and barely spoke to mc and the group yet trusts these new people at golden lion so easily? Kind of stupid if you ask me

Users who are viewing this thread