MEMORIZE - Ch. 30

Ah yes, let's stand still while the villain monologues... bunch of idiots lol

@Murricath well they aren't really experienced or anything so it's not too surprising. And our MC doesn't care since he's OP~

@ShenMegami Its been 30 Chapters already. It is more than enough to set the tone and build the world in which the story is set in. None of the characters have stood out in the party at all. Absolutely flat secondary characters whose name I cant recollect coz that is the impact they have had on the story.I get that this is the early part.I get that the folks here may not be stick around till the need of the Manhwa/story but even then the characters are utterly forgettable. Compare this to Second Coming of Gluttony and by this point the secondary characters had individual traits that were distinct and that were clearly highlighted to the reader.I know its the same author and I know writers grow with experience and SCoTG is better coz of this story but the fact still remains Memorize has had flat characters for the initial hook needed to keep a Manhwa's first season to pull in the readers/viewers to boost sales

Double-page supporter
don't worry guys i am here
flamenwerfer.jpg

@harshacc And it already has done so by setting the tone of a serious and dark story with some comedy it also gave worldbuilding explaining the rules of this game and the world they play on. I mean all the party members have distinct personalities and have stood out so I don't understand why you think that. Well that's just a you problem the story has already gave the side characters plenty of development and they have impacted the story what are you honestly expecting to do in 30 chapters? Like before that's on you I and probably other people remember the characters. I mean they already have distinct traits highlighted: Yu Jung is reckless but cares for others, An Hyun is playful and protective, and Sol is the shy nice girl that wants to contribute these distinct traits are shown numerous times in these 30 chapters so why are you claiming there is none? I mean you say that but this manhua has thousands of people reading it and it's quality is better than a lot of long running manhua.

@harshacc amazing. Everything you just said is wrong. I read the original novel, and that version sucked, because despite the characters and world being developed to a degree, the narration dragged it down. It was like the MC was writing a diary to keep a record of stuff happening.
However, the narration was bad, not the story nor characters.
In this version the characters personalities and developments are constantly shown and focused on.
Even the MC seems to have more personality.

@Denker-Bosu Amazing!!! it really is amazing how your opinion is the only that matters as right and how mine are "wrong" not different or subjective but just plain wrong. This shit's boring to me. If you find it entertaining, good for you

@harshacc If you say "There was no world building" when there clearly was, then you are absolutely, objectively, wrong.
Don't play "Its just my subjective opinion" to escape the fact you. were. wrong.

She is right tho, they are the ones that came to her home and killed her children

Okay, my arachnophobia is very displeased with this part of the story and what that girl is getting through is definitely my #1 nightmare q.q I love the story and I hate this spider arc q.q

Users who are viewing this thread