MEMORIZE - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
@Nolzi MC already said before that there's no chance for her to survive. Either let her suffer until death or give her a swift and painless death

@Nolzi Understandable that you're thinking that way. The last time MC mentioned that woman already beyond saving was several chapters ago. You could have forgotten. Like I did.

@Malte SCOG stands for the second coming of gluttony. Another novel by the same author. It also has a webtoon but the novel has been 100% translated and overlaps a bit with memorize. Characters from this story appear in that one.

I genuinely feel sorry for the Spider Girl. Not to mention that the MC acts like an actual Villain, not just in this chapter, but this whole arc. It genuinely bothers me

Dex-chan lover
I just don't know about this.
There's not hesitating to kill someone who tried to you and then there's playing with your food when they haven't even done anything wrong to you specifically.
Don't get me wrong she planned to experiment on and kill them but this at best ended at her capturing them very briefly. It's not even like he is testing his powers either.
He is just playing with her because "Well since the humans can't see what I'm doing and won't complain that she is dead." at least that's how it feels.
All for an edgy boi but this just seems like a kid who got power and let it go to his head. It doesn't even feel like he cares about his "goal" to save all the people he cared about who died last time.

Aggregator gang
@Nolzi
Not sure if you've ever been in extreme pain to the point where everything goes numb, but, that woman's face was definitely it. Did the Mc even get any healing abilities?

Oh how I love a ruthless mc who places their self-interests first.

Y'all keep forgetting all the trauma and shit he's been through in his last life. He probably is a psycho. What did you expect?

SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I've BECOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
SAVE ME.. from the bad translation.. you need a proof reader that has English as a first language.. were and was are not interchangeable.

Users who are viewing this thread