MEMORIZE - Ch. 36

Lol equivalent exchange my ass. He pretty much went in, stole everything until she was on the brink of dead (took nucleus not even really knowing and caring what happens after).

I dunno but saying he'll spare her live and pretty much taking it and pretending to make an equal exchange annoys me slightly. He even said the nucleus has pretty much no value to him.

I don't know but for some reason he seems a bit hypocritical to me in regards to this (and maybe last chapter).

After these last few chapters, I’m starting to dislike the MC. He is just being a jerk for the sake of it or in an attempt to sound or look ‘edgy’. I’m no expert on D&D alignments or anything, but he comes across as neutral evil?

Although I’m not disagreeing, I do think it’s also hugely because he doesn’t see her as a good person at all. She pretty much just killed people for fun/experimentation. I don’t pity her at all, even if she appears pitiful. If the situations were reversed and MC wasn’t strong, no one would have been left alive.

Double-page supporter
Lets fucking gooo. Allow the pussios in chat. I'd rather have a relentless MC than an MC with no balls

Dex-chan lover
Im all for mcs who are ruthless to their enemies, but this guy is just straight up unlikable tbh

Dex-chan lover
Like it's cool and all that MC went back in time to save all his friends(?) but dude is heading right down the path of the common enemy not the guiding savior for all of them.
Look the shit spider girl did unforgivable absolutely but if you gonna trick her into giving you shit for sparing her life either spare her damn life or kill her immediately after.
I mean what the actual hell was that bull "Oh I'm sparing you like you asked" "What do you mean the thing I asked for is going to kill you?" "I'm sparing your life aren't I?"
Like serious if you gonna tongue in cheek "save" her then just fricking kill her jesus. If you are gonna spare her then actually spare her.
It's not complicated MC!

On one hand, I hate the MCs ruthless, manipulative duplicity. On the other hand, he wants to preserve the lives of his allies, cultivate them as much as he can, and probably hopefully has a plan that helps people more than not. Maybe.

Seriously, you have to read between the lines so hard if you want to believe that this OP MC has any moral character. He's too busy calculating in his head for you to see if he actually feels for his acquaintances as anything more than tools.

It's crazy how people can't handle a ruthless MC even though that MC is being ruthless to a murderer that enjoyed killing innocent people.

I would be fine with the MC being ruthless to a killer of innocents. However, he was being sadistic, manipulative and not true to his word. He seems to be willing to do anything, as long as he can gain from it. Just look at how easily he lied to his ‘allies’ at the end of the chapter, just because he could gain a party member with a rare class and rare skills. In order to get this new party member, he manipulated both his former enemy (the alchemist) and his current allies.

A character on the side of good can certainly be ruthless. The other character traits he showed these last few chapters suit a villain more than a hero though.

@shenmegami seriously they’re sheep they think every manga is going to be a shonen happy go lucky main character with a heart Of gold and defeat his enemies with the power of friends and love🙄 what a bunch of pansies the mc isn’t even that bad they couldn’t read reverend insanity or overlord ainz is worse but fang yuan is a million times worse than both of them.

Group Leader
The Mc in this is a neutral anti-hero if anything so I'm not not really mad at him so far.

Users who are viewing this thread