MEMORIZE - Ch. 36

@xerber85

Let me correct a few things, first off mc dosent truly think of them as friends, allies for now if they prove their worth maybe but if they become too much of a hassle he’ll cut them off, his true ‘friends’ are his Hyung and noona he mentioned this chapter so in his opinion he isn’t doing anything wrong, besides his alignment in the other timeline was like evil chaotic or evil neutral I think after all his friends died and he went crazy so there is that he’ll get better somewhat as the story progresses, he is sadistic and not true to his words I mean why dose he have to be to someone who’s worth less than something he dosent even need right? And mutilating someone’s genitalia is also pretty fun when your crazy

@keimichi

Mc dosent care about good or evil he himself has done messed up shit after all, all that matters is that you aren’t hostile to him and he’ll use you otherwise he’d just straight up kill you if you weren’t useful and may potentially pose a threat (as we saw his inner monologue when he said he’d kill tavern girl if she wasn’t with him)

@xerber85

I wish he was doing this to just look edgy but I’m afraid to say this all comes natural to him, he wasn’t really even thinking of manipulating her from the get go I think he’s just sadistic and realized she’s stupid so may as well milk as much out of her as possible and he just genuinely enjoys seeing others in pain not sure if this is exclusive to just enemies though

I came here after reading the second coming of gluttony. I'm could read memorize is English unfortunately. So I'm so curious what's ahead. Thank you for the chapters!!!

Dex-chan lover
Regarding Vivian's future.
In Second Coming of Gluttony's side stories she appears as one of Soohyun's wives and her job on Earth is being a CEO of a major beauty company. It's kind of ironic looking at the current state of he body, so it's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread