MEMORIZE - Ch. 39

@Lioslin I would assume he included their names in the contract to protect them from spider girl, as we don't know what kind of loopholes could be used in the contract and she could hold them hostage or harm them when he is not with them.

As for redhair girl treating the spider girl badly doesn't matter at all compared to what the spider girl had done to other people. Imo i like to see conflicts like this as it adds more to their character. With such a contract he does not need to keep eye on her and he would probably use her to make potions or something probably.

Dex-chan lover
@Nightlingale770 So she should exactly what you criticize the spider-girl for doing only with zero chance of spider-girl even being able to fight back?
Spider-girl's victims could and did fight back they failed mind but they could and did fight back. They knew what risks they were taking trying to loot that castle.
That contract means red head can do anything without her even fighting back.

She also has a good pair of boobs, so I'd let her join.... Wait... this isn't what I should be considering when recruiting? welp...

Dex-chan lover
The harem is expanding really fast. Vivian isn't exactly a positive character, considering her history, so with Soohyun already being a bit dark himself I guess author had to add another good character for counter-balance.

@IronHeavy I believe they have reached out, but the issue is the Author of Memorize sold the right to the novel to another publishing company. So while the Author gave permission to translate the spin off series Second Coming of Gluttony/Avarice this one is up in the air. Its a shame, I've heard good things about this novel but it suffered from rushed MTL translations by various groups. If wuxiaworld can't pick it up. Hopefully another team will.

Dex-chan lover
Right after acquiring your first wifu vivi now we got ourselves an "ara ara" locking on target mc :3

Users who are viewing this thread