MEMORIZE - Ch. 40

hes.... hes ....
do- do- doing your mom
gotem
fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

Dex-chan lover
If the MC said she has the potential for top 10, then she's definitely going to be top 10. He doubted himself, but that only makes it more probable.

Having Vivian wear a pin shaped like a bug is very ironic.

still cant believe it's LN wasn't fully translated... good chapter. finally get to see the faces of those two players!

@gravitron

Haha no, have you even been following along? The inn keeper bitch is nuts and it will likely always keep him on edge instead of relax him, she’s part of the top ten do you think she’s ‘good’

@snakeyes

Why should he waste his precious stuff saving nobodies man? Besides he needs blue girl on his team, it won’t be logical to tell her I could save your sister but didn’t, ok it might still work but he won’t be able to even so much as get to second bass with her if he told her otherwise

@DippingShip There is only like 100 ch with mtl quality translated with manhwa almost catching it up but wuxiaworld might be picking up the novel officially soon, so I would suggest waiting for it.

@Stasiaco have they actually made progress? I know they tried awhile back but unlike SCOG, the author sold the rights to this work to another company in korea that was being difficult.

@DaGoauld Translation rights most of the time always belong to the publisher, memorize novel was with a different publisher than scog which they were familiar with. I think they should be making good progress but negotiation for a good price and conditions always takes a long time. Not to mention this novel on Korea is one of the most popular ones making it harder to negotiate with. But I believe they will be able to manage it somehow with wuxiaworld experience and the author siding with them.

Aggregator gang
Is Nike translations sponsored by Nike ? Cause I just though it's random in a different way than most tl teams' names lol

Users who are viewing this thread