MEMORIZE - Ch. 42

This is one of the most promising Manhwa's, despite its unoriginal premise. I'm really glad Nike picked this one up.

I dont think its a good move to ask vivian to be their disciple especially after your whole squad got rolled and the only surviving squad member is right next to you

3am

ye she mass murdered their teammate but let's not forget that strenght is everything like he said , they for sure know that vivian is strong and on top of that she probably feel bad , so free tutor that is hella strong , also he might be the next chimera alchemist

Dex-chan lover
Waaaiit a minuuuteee.... I didn't expect that!
Hahahaha nicee

Ok. For first this is not "manhwa" per se.

This is something akin of "adaptation" of novel. (And one of good ones)
Similar to it are overgeared and solo leveling.

Anyone could recomand me some mangas like this or solo leveling or beggining after the end or the secound life ranker pls?

@UrekMazino14 SSS-class suicide hunter is a really good one. Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint as well.
Other than that, look into scanlators like Asura scans, SK scans, reaper scans, leviathan scans. There’s a lot of series and they translate similar genres. They don’t all upload on mangadex.

Huh, what???? Her disciple???
Wow....I really didn't expect that haha!
Anyway, this is the first time i actually see a character that behaves like me, this blue haired girl, I like her.
Thank you for your scanlations dear Nike~!

Users who are viewing this thread