MEMORIZE - Ch. 49

So if their expedition hasn't even failed and there's already an outsider knowing that it's a bad idea to join. I wonder what happened to the girl that joined.

I have only read a little of the novel, but seeing from bits that I have read, I won't be surprised if it turns out they commit crimes such as sexual harassment or even rape...

Aggregator gang
That clan is about to be wiped out anyway. They got too greedy with their expeditions if i remember correctly. I hope that one jewel mage girl will regret "betraying" MC alright.

3am

@NotLazy to be fair jewel girl did not betray him or anything as far as i remember, it was certainly the best choice for somebody with no knowledge of the world compared to mc who know approximately the numbers of the lottery

@3am but he felt betrayed as she did not tell him about her ""class"", but she told them about it. which is why he felt betrayed

Contributor
@NotLazy
Also, not wiped out... the clan is decimated, with much of their strongest members dead, but its far from wiped out -- heck, if i remember correctly, even after their losses, they were still the "strongest" clan, just no longer "superpower-strong". It's just that with their and their affiliate clans' loss, they are no longer overpowering the other clans as a global police force, and can no longer coerce other clans to follow them like they did before.

Users who are viewing this thread