MEMORIZE

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... MEMORIZE was based on, or in the same universe as, The Second Coming of Gluttony?

The novel didn't/doesn't have consistent translation so I haven't read much but I hope it's good.

Dex-chan lover
This author has a massive rape fetish in both of his works for some reason. Rape every arc, or the threat of rape.

Creepy as hell

Yeah same universe, more like the Parasite Queen was defeated by Memorize MC (at the end of story) then the PQ invaded Paradise after that...
Basically, the Earthling on Paradise are trying to clean up the mess Memorize MC made (nah, a lil joke?) and the PQ is a cross-over character! XD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Anyone who has read the introduction to the light novel,
is it me or was it different than how it is in the manga. Cuz if i remember correctly the LN started with him having already the zero code

Group Leader
ohhho seems quite interesting I have high expectations for this let's see how it turns out.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so a few things to explain:
1. MEMORIZE comes before SCOG chronologically.
2. The story is *a lot* darker than SCOG (at least in novel format)
3. If you've read the LN of MEMORIZE, the chapter 0, prologue
explains the events leading up to the prologue/chapter 1 of the LN.
Thanks for picking this one up. Hopefully, someone will be convinced to pick up MEMORIZE's LN version (looking at you Fudge!)

Dex-chan lover
@exdio11
it isnt the memorize mcs fault he doesnt have weird fetishes, so he simply sent he to the second coming of gluttonys mc to seduce her. Parasites, ghosts, lolibabas, infant play, all up his alley.

And dont pretend scog wont end with the mc seducing the parasite queen, you know it will

Dex-chan lover
@mamamiamia no, this was written before second coming of gluttony. second coming of gluttony is a spinoff of this. So you shoukd read this first, not that you cant read the other one too but it will have some spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Hope it isn't as terrible as the gluttony one.

btw, these Korean authors ought to stop doing everything about video games/digital world. It's as lame as your every other Isekai/Tensei series.

Dex-chan lover
@rin2k To be fair, this one predates most of those. It even predates most isekai.

As for which one is better, this or scog, it depends, they are different.

@eng1
Sorry, I just meant if we put it in a bad way with a lil joke regarding the PQ invasion in Paradise XD

Code:
and yeah, you can read either SCOG or Memorize first...
if you read SCOG first, then u can think Memorize as gaiden-ish or prequel that tell what happened before the PQ invasion... otherwise, if you read Memorize first, then u can think SCOG as afterstory(?) or sequel of what happened after the PQ was defeated
So yeah, the PQ is the FMC XD JK

Double-page supporter
I generally enjoy the things Asura works on. This one looks pretty promising too.

Users who are viewing this thread