MEMORIZE

I haven't bothered reading the memorize novel because I heard the translation is really bad. Better to read it good but abridged than long and bad

ok first of all this mc is boring as fuck like he's just analyzing the peoples status
btw i'm at chap 5

Does someone mind giving me spoilers? I have read up to the translated webnovel chapters.

"Korea's first ever webnovel of the 'another world' genre, Memorize."
Is there any legitimacy to this claim or is the person writing this talking out their ass?

@BlackMonday

Kinda, it's was one of the first (I don't know if was the first) and was one of the most popular that ultimately influenced almost all the others works

It also have a Visual Novel and used to have a Mobile game

@Steelz

This is the same world as The Second Coming of Gluttony.
In chapter 350 (https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-second-coming-of-gluttony/scog-chapter-350) the fallen angle Gabriel gives a lengthy description of how this novel ends. Side note, the Martial God is Kim Su Hyun (the MC).

Quick warning, that description made me hate the MC.

Dex-chan lover
first we had isekai harem cancer spread, now "return back in time" just to asspull MC knowing a way out of every damn situation and everyone applauding him "sasuga MC!!!1"

@Owyn I think this story is already create before you even born. And the fans of this story want to see the comic version of this. So STFU

Where does the romance start in the novel? Or any spoilers regarding the suppose harem the Mc will have and will one of those harem members be the blue hair girl who joined the lion clan?

@FayeABrown there's MTL version of the novel which is completely trash but completed. There's decent TL till chapter 110+ but it got dropped at that point. Sadly

Why is this dropped in the novel?!
Did Korean Author dmca the translators or something.
I’m talking about the novel.

Good manhwa
7 stars, for now

imo, This manhwa similar with Ranker Second Life and have very big potential to be as badass

Smart and Dependable MC,,but Dense AF. (probably arrogant too cuz social tendency as Lawful Chaos?)

Storyline have development and surprises

Is it all caught up? Will miss the bulk releases

Also hows this a shared universe to gluttony think the mechaniacs in this are a bit different

Is he suppose to be the guy that came before the main character of gluttony that they say are similar

Users who are viewing this thread