MEMORIZE

if you all looking for app just search pocket comics in apkcure.
But seriously webtoon naver is the only good app from korean webtoon so far. This one is even worse than kakao

if im not wrong...
every time a fucking "officials" or so they called. when they take some series... they got a fucking low grade translation and editor/cleaner. as plain as fucking google translate.

I dont know if this one is gonna be good one "officials".

Fed-Kun's army
@matakor

Just go to comico.io and download it from there

This is what I see. Or just do a search on the play store
https://imgur.com/download/oR4J6WM/pocket+comics%C2%A0

The more I read, the less I like the MC; he's dick and has literally no compassion or awareness.

Contributor
The MC is a pretty crap guy. They show him as "Chaotic Good" but he's basically Neutral Evil.

i guess they decided to remove the comment on the women that got raped in the first chapters because it was something really minor seeing how they bothered to talk about the girl that is now breeding spiders

The story is ok, quite interesting but not to the point where you are excited for the next chapter. The MC is somewhat a dick, but considering his experience it seems like he only sees his allies as a new player companion on a game he want to speedrun. He seems like a boss rather than a leader, he points your flaws on a bad way, barely compliments you, commands you like he knows all(well he kinda does), and feels so very distant to you but still does his job well so you and your team finish your works.
harem and romance.
as of chapter 31 there seems to be none. The girls with him doesnt feel like they love him it rather feels more like that they idolize him.

i hate these licensing companies so fucking much,seriously forcing you to get their garbage app?

Edit:Oh,app is also region locked,well time to drop this then what a shit show

Group Leader
seems like another trashy comrade time travel manhwa :/
it's OK compared to others so far, but doesn't have a lot of potential

Users who are viewing this thread