MEMORIZE

@Crywolf641 It was dropped multiple times because of "How dare you snipe this chapter that I've already translated but didn't upload"
and" Guys don't translate this I've already translated some chapters and will upload them all after a few days" and never uploading anything
From what I've understood

I hope they wont butcher this novel adaptation as they butchered the sequel, The Second Coming of Gluttony

i cant stop think this manhwa is just lesser version of a returners magic should be special lol

I stumbled upon this and freaked out, because I knew the author from the second coming of gluttony and knew this series of his

So if this turns out like the manwha of second coming of gluttony then it will probably not do any justice like the original novel like that manhwa did

I haven´t read the novel of MEMORIZE yet but I say this is a 7/10 for now. Novels are bound to be more detailed but in the case of SCOG you pretty much can´t compare the manhwa from the novel

btw about that shared universe part
So from stuff I have read about MEMORIZE its not a direct prequel but some of the stuff that happens in it directly affects SCOG

Dex-chan lover
Zero Scans just announced they will no longer work on Memorize as there is an now an official english source.

We would like to thank all of our readers for their support so far. Unfortunately, we must stop working on Memorize because an official english source started working on it.
Zero Scans always supports those who have the legal rights to the series since they're the closest thing to any kind of support we can give the author/editor.
We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Two minutes until the published chapter... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
just when found this manhwa arghhhhhhh

@LeonardoVAC - it's worse than just that, it can only be read on iphone. Notice that there's no google play store link on their site either.

Some fuckin dick move locking down a set of pictures to a platform.

Users who are viewing this thread