Memory Lost

Joined
Jul 7, 2018
Messages
1
Please do add Ding Mo as the author~~
OMG the Bai Yu Hanchen has me passed put and right now the manhua Hanchen kill me~~
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
746
Art is nice. But the story is weird and not at all what I expected. I thought this would be more about some girl losing her memories and starting a new life and then starts remembering them when the guy comes in. I also expected her to be more of a homebody while before she lost her memories she was more of a wild card.
 
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
124
Ehm... So the dude who dislocated her shoulder is also with the police?? Why didn't she report him? Like he used violence on her while she was clearly working for the cops.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top