Men of the Harem - Ch. 0 - Prologue

@Ut0p1a for common folks is not.you have to remember that emperors had many women, one wife and concubines, to keep in balance and for the nations in the empire to keep in check the emperor.

So yes, there is not love. There will be a lot of lust but rarely see love in their relationship and their mistress/concubines or a lover [who is not unofficial woman but accepted by the public] that th emperor love.

Here the now female emperor is forcing this idea cuz they didn't want women in power but is taking advantage that everybody has always wanted power of the royal family. Since the new woman who is ruling the empire is OK with the idea, now they are aboard lol

I don’t care what anyone says...she’s got some really hot ass dudes next to her damn....

Thank you for translating this beautiful, beautiful manhwa. I like the FL already issuing challenges. And those men. *cough* Reverse harem ftw!

The white haired dark skin guy looks just like ibrahim...

I guess i gotta read this LOL

F*CK!!! 😣 All the guys are so f*cking delicious I want her end game to be aaallllll of them!!! 👁👅👁💦😥 like as I was scrolling down the page I was like "mhhmm... mmm hmm he fine..ooohhh yaasss he yummy..wait wait wait.. what...what the(at this point my eyes are poppin outta my eye sockets).. wtf!! why the hell are they all so good-looking and coming through with that devilish charm!!!""

Users who are viewing this thread