Men of the Harem - Ch. 11

oh boy, i love the drama but can't help but think I'd hate to live in either of those countries right now. personal matters becoming political matters WEW

Thanks for the update!

their love will cause a war of two countries. i'd hate to be a part of either one of their kingdoms.

I can't help but to think this girl is pathetic, becoming a whole ass empress and still trying to get back at your ex. Girl, you have that whole ass red-head who obviously likes you.

Seems like another revenge letter would be send, I hope the tsundere prince will come along this time. LOL!

I don't really think she is in the wrong. Yeah, she was hurt and asked for concubines, but it wasn't only to get back at her ex. It's as she said, emperors commonly take concubines because of politics. Her ex is the dumb one for refusing to send a concubine because he likes her, even if he would send one if anyone else was the emperor. He's just being possessive and mixing personal feelings with politics.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, thats some beautiful art. Also she isnt being dumb. The countries exchange "hostages" as concubines so they can maintain a peaceful relationship. The douchebag king is the one at fault.

Her ex just makes me mad. Like you took concubines...even a concubine from HER COUNTRY. Politically she would also be entitled to one of ur country. Now she's definitely getting joy out of hurting him, but he's already hurt he way more and she's not being unreasonable she's just doing what the male leaders would do even if it makes others uncomfortable. Also ur brother volunteered..quite happily.

Users who are viewing this thread