Men of the Harem - Ch. 2

I really don't get why she went to him this, does she lack self-worth? Seriously she looked so badass in the prologue but is awfully spineless....

@beazacha i didn't even realize it was her lmao I thought the woman he was marrying was the mc who was starting her harem

@beazacha

Don't worry she isn't going there to beg him to take her back, in the novel the reason of her trip and her thoughts already were stated but the webtoon decided to take a different approach which may make her seem weak when she isn't at all. Latile is very prideful and badass, that's why I love the novel. I'm a bit worried by the webcomic version tho...

Dex-chan lover
That change was real quick but at least she is not in love anymore.

Group Leader
thanks for translating this! i'm so happy it got a manhwa, bcuz the novel translations stopped TT

@beazacha
if i remember correctly, it's so she can show him she's better off without him. she only grows from here on out lol
I wanted to look beautiful in front of Haizens, so I wore blue clothes all the time.

But now, there’s no princess who wants to look good in front of Haizens. Latille took a deep breath and walked out the door.

‘I’m such a wonderful woman without Haizens. I’ll make him regret losing me forever.’ -ikemenlibrary translations

sigh. why does this have to be done in a flashback? this is just as bad as 'remarried empress'. since we already know how it will end, what's the point of watching her get heartbroken and then slowly crawl her way up to becoming the empress?

i'd much rather watch her build her harem lol

Daga means "rat" in my language so I'm just laughing that her ex's empress came from that fam. Also, Latile is definitely not spinless lmao I think it's more of the webtoon making her seem that way, but she's independent and knows her shit in the novel

@misto713

Patience will make the payoff so much more worth it 😌 In remarried empress, we wouldn’t care as much about her divorce if we didn’t see the disintegration of her marriage.

I hope she backhands him the moment he tries to pretend nothing is wrong and that he's not a lill' B I T C H

WRECK HIMMmmm!!! honestly hoping she’s going over there to overthrow him and take over lmaooooo

Users who are viewing this thread