Men of the Harem - Ch. 3

The guy is straight up a coward right there. 5 years? Anything could have possible happened there and I doubt he would actually overthrow the duke and get rid of his wife. He might even take in more wives under the pretense of being "pressured".

And I want to know, why on earth did she even like this guy?

no matter how bad that girl is, throwing her away after 5 years is despicable enough. You should not believe someone who make that kind of contract. As a matter of fact, putting his kingdom on stake will burden his subjects.

yayyyy thanks for the translation!!

im so.excited for this story!! i hope latille will kick him and dump his sorry ass asap.😤

and that aini seems liek a bitch alrdy. ughh. i hope am wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000

thanks for the spoiler! not trying to say it was totally predictable but. . . that was totally predictable. if i had a penny for every manhwa ive read that has aggressive darkskinned/poc characters id probably have like, 5 pennies. . . which isnt a lot but its weird how often darkskinned/poc characters are portrayed as aggressive or animalistic (beastly?) in these stories 😭 sorry for the mini rant

The princess did the right thing to refuse the deal(?). We could never know what will happen in five years. Rather than clinging on false hope for five years, breaking it off rn will be the best choice. No matter how a good man Haizens is.

I guess Haizen's country is full of 😤💩 people anyways. Thank you for the update

Latille is like a weak princess back in her country, but once he stepped out, she looks badass in those outfit!!
Go girl. Fight your love!!

I love her.. At least she has some sense.. I mean for him to say that he would leave Aini in five years time, did he think she would be happy? And his feelings could change within that time, because 5 years is a long time.. For me, the fact that he would do that to another woman, whos to say he wont do that to her to?

I would've done the same thing.
I wouldn't doubt he'd pull the same shit like the ML in the legend of Haolan 🤢🤢 Make these promises, impregnate other girls and then invite you to the kingdom as though you should be satisfied.

What a scumbag... A lot of things can happen in 5 years. His feelings could change because of the long separation, he could have kids with her wife, would he still throw her away if they're linked with kids ? He should have found a way to get his empire back without betraying his supposed love, but he choose the easy way. What a failure of a man...

Users who are viewing this thread