Men of the Harem - Ch. 7

Group Leader
This woman is SMART! Look man, suck it up and support the woman. Your son will get an opportunity of a lifetime!

I see a reverse harem, I click follow.

But if the story and characters are actually good, I stay.

Man, MC is awesome, I love her!

Also this noble's wife is actually clever, so good to see a supporting female character with actual brains besides the MC. 👏
So sick of vapid idiot noble wives 😒

The dude is so dumb! Ma’am was already planning to get the emperor her daughter in law LOL i love her

welp this escalated quickly, suddenly her father is assassinated just like that

also who are these couple arguing at the end? who's their son?

I don’t know why but like for the past hour I keep trying to load the new chapter but it keeps not showing up :(

Wow, the pacing in the story just kinda.... went mach 5? Who are the couple? Why did all these conflicts AND antagonists AND plot progressions get introduced in one chapter?? 😅 Anyhow, thanks as always for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, if Latille accepts the duke's proposal to marry his son in exchange for defeating the half-brother's rebellion, this will put her in the same situation as Haizens.

@Mangareader66ui Looked at the WN, the plot progress really did go that fast. No sooner had Latille come home, her dad the emperor announced that her brother was stepping down in favour of making Latille the new monarch. And then after a quick timeskip, the emperor dies mysteriously and Tala attempts a forced takeover.
As to your confusion on who's who; Tala (pink hair) is the son of the emperor and a concubine; aka. Latille and Lean's half-brother.

i did not expect things to go this fast lmaooo

that being said, wtf kinda son is Tala tho, holding his own father's corpse hostage. damn.

the red haired ml face kinda change a bit or dats a diff person discussing with her in one of d scene??

The mother is so smart...😂😂 But who could their son be to enter the "Emperor's" harem? 🤔🤔 Will it be one of those 'love interest'?

Users who are viewing this thread