Men of the Harem - Ch. 8

is tala/tula/trathala the same person? also isn't her brother name lean or is it also a nickname 😅

thank you for the translation!

love me some black-haired characters 😍
also, the empress is savage

thank you for the chapter! ♥️

@5hinyan There are so many different spellings 😂 The pink haired son of concubine = Tala = Tla = Tula. I went through the chapters lol

I think you're right that Lean and Rasian is the same person. Rasian has got dark hair like the FL, she calls him brother, and if there was a 2nd brother he would've been the obvious Emperor candidate. Further, the FL is called Latrasille and Latille. Latille = Lat[ras]ille, while Lean could be a spelling of Rian = R[as]ian

ngl i kind of hate webtoon now
- they make authors/artist stretch out there stories for forever until it becomes unenjoyable
- they bought wattpad and are deleting all smut. like, why?? stay in your zone.
- now translated this, your throne and "the remarried empress." they're starting to get more of the Victorian/medieval themed manhwas which is annoying
- they now make you do the pay or wait a day thing for finished series

Dex-chan lover
What's ironic is that MC is experiencing nearly the exact same situation that befell her ex-fiancee - in exchange for an influential noble's support for the throne, she must take his son as her consort.

I can see where the harem would fit in now; not wanting the nobles to take advantage of her via her chosen consort (like what happened with Haizens) she decides she'll have a reverse harem and not appoint an official consort by her side.

PLEASE STOP POSTING AS THE OFFICIAL ARTIST HAS IT IN ENGLISH ON WEBTOON!! Please stop before you get in trouble with the artist

the son of the noble who wanted his son to get with the emperor looks like her brother, and why does her actual brother look gloomy?

Wasn't the pink-haired mother and son duo super ambitious? That's why they got their ends? Why hasn't the mother tried to find a way to set her son free other than begging? She must've known the jig was up. Their ends are super anti-climatic.

Can someone tell me when and how did the emperor die? I think i just read that he's still alive lol. Anyway thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread