Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 176 - Master is Mine Alone!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
tenor.png

You know, both their right hand is disabled. Also their reaction to someone "being their father"

😍😍😍 gosh!!! thank you so much translator.. translators? thank you guys sooo much for translating!! you have no idea how much I love this one!! definitely in my to ten!!

Double-page supporter
Lol. it's not 走火人魔, it's 走火入魔. You have mistaken 人 for 入.

Lolol so does Elder Li know that Yuan Yuan likes Yuan Chu but told her that he sees her as his child? (≧▽≦)

Lolol does Elder Li know that Yuan Yuan likes Yuan Chu but told her he sees her as his child? (≧▽≦)

Fed-Kun's army
This shit makes me so fucking mad. How the fuck can that girl be so fucking stupid?? Obviously he likes you, but now she’s going to think he looks at her like a daughter because of the other fucking idiot

They spent the previous lifetime being enemies so it's not strange that she can't imagine him liking her. Not to mention master-disciple relationships are taboo in their world and she sees Yuan Chu as a good boy.

'father'? 🤣🤣🤣
Lol I sometimes forget Elder Li is super old and can tell yuan yuan is in love. I thought he was serious believed the fatherhood thing 😌

Users who are viewing this thread