Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 179 - Ye Chen Yuan's Experiment

@Umbrecola Thx for the spoilers and you asked me how far, the moments you deem the best to anticipate would be great. Luckily it's getting a bit better right now. I am at ch198 as of right now.

Double-page supporter
@SirBecks Some of it might be a little out of order
The Dean acknowledges Yuan Yuan as the real grandson of the emperor having known both his parents. We learn Yuanyuan's dad is out wandering to world training toward godhood the same why Yuanyuan was before time rewinded having accepted that technique Yuanyuan rejected in this go around and no one can currently find him. The Dean helps him get into the secret to retrieve the sword. When they reach the sword Yuanchu is teleported away by the sword so it can test Yuanyuan. Yuanchu's powers are kinda suppressed and she runs into the conjoined twin guy that is part of her sect. She also runs into this demonic cultivator who in the past timeline forced her to be his apprentice and taught her demonic techniques and luckily is able to evade him long enough for the sword to teleport her back.

Faker keeps making excuses why he can't fix that thot that has been treating Yuanyuan as a potential rebound since childhood's condition

Yuanyuan and Yuanchu get invited to the palace for a party and have a plan to record Fake grandson's plot. Fake takes Yuanyuan to a chamber to use a forbidden spell to suck all of Yuanyuan's blood out and replace his own with it. Yuanyuan is all "thanks for telling me all I needed to know, bye" and busts out. Faker chose one of Yuanyuan's blood cousins (cousin dies mummified having all his blood sucked out) and his attempt succeeds so when they do the blood mixing test he shows up as a royal even tough he couldn't steal Yuanyuan god emperor blood or whatever it is. They do the blood test and Yuanyuan is acknowledged to be of royal blood.

The Empress is the one who is backing the Faker because her step-son (Yuanyuan's dad) rejected her, she's the one who set the whole switched as babies thing because she couldn't stand that some other woman bore him a child. Her family claims to be the clan the founding empress was from and thus keeps marrying into the royal family but Yuanyuan's nifty new talking sword reveals that the clan had kicked out the founding empress for having a different cultivation type from them. The 2nd emperor, brother of the Founding Emperor, did not know this and was pretty much conned into starting a tradition of taking Empresses from that Clan. Learning the truth the clan lost all its prestige and the empress was locked up.

Thot that pretended to be Yuanyuan's cousin's health is rapidly declining, she needs someone with a yang body-type or even better Yuanyuan's god emperor body type to double cultivate with her to fix her issue. She continues to act entitled, stuff about him owing her and she was raised to marry the emperor's oldest grandson once it is revealed he's the real deal.

Yuanchu gets called back to her sect and on the way back and on the way runs into the guy who taught her demonic cultivation in her past life, he has taken an interest in her and wants to leave a mark on her soul or whatever and sees someone else, Yuanyuan, already has. He breaks Yuanyuan's mark being higher level than Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan notices and races off full speed to save Yuanchu. They are able to make it back to go to their sect but Yuanchu promised she'd help the guy who literally had been trying to kidnap her after what she needed to do at the Sect was done
How much more do you want?

I very curious right now.
So spoil me to your heart contents. (especially about that last part)

Thanks for the spoilers anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread