Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 182 - A Forced Affection

I would like to petition the author for one panel to see Yuan yuan's thoughts on the matter. 😂

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
She calls herself Mu Quin Ge, but he calls her Mu Quin Ke. Are Ge and Ke titles/honorifics or is there a reason why he's consistently calling her by the wrong name??

@degenerateafro

G and K and interchangable in the romanizations of chinese and korean (and other asian languaged) words

Same as how L and R are interchangable in manga

Boy if only people knew she was a nascent soul cultivator and a relative of a really prominent sect leader ahahaha

Dex-chan lover
He will be falling for her harder... literally... face onto the floor

Group Leader
@degenerateafro Gu Qing Ke is the name of Yuan Yuan's childhood friend, the white lotus girl with the long dark blue hair. Mu Qing Ge is Yuan Chu's fake name. I also didn't realize how similar their names were until typesetting this chapter lmao. Whenever Green Haired Idiot is talking about Gu Qing Ke being the ideal girl who'll help him out and stuff, he's referring to the White Lotus childhood friend.

Double-page supporter
@Rishtarin I know that Gu Qing Ke is the other girl, but in one panel he says out loud Mu Qing Ke out loud which is why I was so confused.
22-907aac6a74405abf131f3f71e9b05ccd98ecd05571fee9b56d7dc7484a14ad79.jpg

At first I thought he made a mistake, but then no one reacted to it so I thought it might be a honorific.

Users who are viewing this thread