Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 191 - Master's Dignity

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"The penalty for not letting me kill you is... DEATH!"

😑

to those who forgot: the pink haired girl is the one who 'took responsibility' for her fianceé switching the fl's token that sent her to a different realm, i think she and mu qing ge were in cahoots in this plan, but she ended up solely shouldering the consequence

@iMinnie
Isn’t Mu Qing Ge the MC’s fake name? Gu Qing Ke is the name of the childhood friend girl that pinkie was collaborating with

See what... Bish never learn her lesson until they die for good because they're just unreasonable creature

I mean here in manga not real life

Double-page supporter
@iMinnie Pink hair's fiancee is Mu Qinghan, the guy Xiaochu is pretending to be the cousin of, not the guy she tricked into switching the tokens

Double-page supporter
@Mirara iMinnie is a little confused thinking Xiaochu's alias was Fake Cousin Thot's name and that Pink hair's fiancee was the schmuck who switched the tokens for them, when her fiancee is Mu Qing Han.

Double-page supporter
To clear up the confusion: Su He Yue (pink hair) took the fall for Gu Qing Ke(Yuanyuan's fake cousin) after she was complicit in the attempt to put Xiaochu in a situation to be killed because she was jealous that her fiancee, Mu Qing Han, was nice to Xiaochu.

Mothaf** of Chinese Names, they’re all the same and I don’t understand sh*t

516016-Djw11UKPBuU65Kno.png

Pink hair girl is sooo stoopid. You try to get someone killed out of jealousy. Got caught and doesn't learn your lesson. Looks like school is not working out for her. 😤
Thanks for the chapter ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread