Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 193 - An Overturned Gift

Thanks for the new chapter!
Dunno what's in the box, but I'm guessing it's something way more precious than whatever the pink haired lady is trying to offer. =3=

Double-page supporter
Hmm, it seems they forgot to introduce someone.
I know the blue haired busty lady is his mother.
The pink haired girl is Su He Yue, founding member of the green tea bitches.
I don't remember the older pink haired lady. I can guess that she's Su He Yues mother, but I don't remember her showing up before.

Double-page supporter
@degenerateafro Yeah, it is her mom. We saw her 2 chapters ago, Pink hair came crying to her how it was "unfair" she got expelled for attempted murder and how daddy won't take her side. Her Father had told her to accept her punishment and learn her lesson, but how dare he. Then asks her mom to help her get revenge on MC

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What was their plan? Poison him then cure him? Call the "love rival" (lol) so that she can watch the show?

I think even Swiss cheese has less holes than this.

i know idiot plot is a staple of storytelling

but xianxia idiot plots really take the cake.

Yuan Yuan oh my goodness!! when can I get a man like Yuan Yuan!! 😭

Dex-chan lover
It would be quite funny if the fathers would walk in an difuse the situation by punishing the daughter and mothers.

You in greatfull bitch she save your son until she have to suffer from vain sucking blood and yet lol at you so shameless and who wants your son anyway if she has the greatest man in the world and that's pink haired girl gosh just kill her already to save you some trouble in the future

Man I love this series but I feel like these chapters just keep getting shorter and shorter.

Dex-chan lover
@Jasmine88

have you forgotten that family politics got him killed before? The MC saved him in this life but like whoever was behind that drama is still alive... and well it could be her.

Users who are viewing this thread