Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 196 - Towards Master, I only have... feelings

Girl is a nascent soul! Even if the enemy is in core forming stage, she should be able to dispel the drug's effects, only downside is she could be discovered is ehat I think.

Double-page supporter
@yong Call an Ambulance but not for Yuan Chu, we are talking about a girl that not too long ago literal devoured the assassin who was after Mu QingHan

Dex-chan lover
And then the male lead got cucked.

No? Sounds like that's 100% not what's going to happen? Then there isn't really any suspense. Fucking hack authors, it's template after template with these guys.

I'm kinda annoyed that the FL is so weak that she keeps falling in these stupid traps. I guess I should have expected it, though, because the FL of this manga is brain-dead.

Double-page supporter
@twinklecake Not to mention, this is a girl we literally watched eat the soul of the assassin who attempted to harm her and Mu Qing Han a few chapter's back

Oof and that kids is how you make your entire clan get erased from existence...

I just don't understand why all these women in manwha want other women to be raped. still, thank you for the translation and am addicted to this story!

I have a feeling my theory is going to be right that she is going to flirt with the ML instead

Double-page supporter
@Amba07 remember her "heart" is sealed by golden chains or something that pretty much make her Aromantic Asexual currently, so we know that lust isn't gonna be what is amplified by those incense

Users who are viewing this thread