Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 197 - Master's Hatred

Dex-chan lover
In real time that chapter must be like 10 seconds long

Double-page supporter
So they just locked Mr. Would-be Rapist in a room with a murderous psycho. Seems like a win-win to me.

Hate seems like an appropriate response to a would-be rapist. Please... proceed.

Fed-Kun's army
Her hatred was amplified instead, huh. Yeah that seems *about* the right reaction she would have to realizing what they were trying to do to her, and I hope she cripples the guy before Yuan Yuan can break the barrier.

But mmm. I wonder if this is this is an omen of something else about her character...

Dex-chan lover
i dont know why but it is HILARIOUS to me that this plan failed not because yuan chu was OP enough (though she really is) or she had quick enough wits to stop the soul-enticing incense, but because she ended up becoming too goddamn ANGRY to follow the scheme. not everyone's like this bratty girl who only thinks about seduction. sometimes, a girl's deepest desire is revenge and that's why we stan yuan chu.

lots of ppl gonna need som 'splaining to dooooo 🤧🤧🤧

I wonder if you can transfer the witherbark to a new host while it is stunned. We have a couple perfect for experimenting with that on. If we succeed in saving them after planting it, we can save master and then.... replant it in them. just before we leave

Double-page supporter
@monoreposo You are close, also if I remember correctly if you can't keep the witherbark under control you slowly and painfully turn into a tree
What you said is pretty much Yuanyuan's plan of what to do. Pink Haired girl does get the piece Yuanyuan cut off put into her then he uses "helping her" as an excuse to experiment on her and make her feel pain. Later, Yuan Chu and the Witherbark left in her hand end up in a more mutualistic relationship after its consciousness wakes up, the wither bark asks for like 1/2 her current spirit power in exchange for her being able to use it at will, so they don't end up removing it.

Users who are viewing this thread