Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 216 - Drink my Blood!

Yep, don't know where that darling thing comes from, is she being possessed? By someone who knows he actually liked her in their previous lives? I'm sure it was like that, just my hunch though. And the one who stole his feelings for his master back in during the training was the him from another space-time who did'nt want himself to fall in love (yet?) because for him she was an ennemy after all?
Still just my theory though, I'm sure it wouldn't turn out like that (however much I'd want it though).

Or maybe that was just a way of speaking hard to translate, and it doesn't mean anything really...
Anyway, she's just so cool with that dark eye 🤩

@daedalron that's the loli argument and the excuse pedos use when they rape 12 year olds saying they are too mature for their age so they are not like the other kids. Yuan Chu may be reincarnated but she acts like a kid, looks like a kid, has temper tantrums like a kid, if anything her behavior is of a kid that has the memories of an adult and is trying to act like one but she is still a kid acting like and adult and failing at it.

Users who are viewing this thread