Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 27 - Gradually Become Clear of one’s own intention

Aggregator gang
Man, after I read this for 27 chapters, I already made my decision to drop this manhua. Even though this manga is good and enjoyable, but in fact its just too generic and all this lane were similar like in old manhua.
Sooner or later this manhua will facing a falldown where the author will not making steady progress on storyline consistently.

Dex-chan lover
@charkan bills aint gonna pay themselves and the politburo hates lewds. asking for one yuan is literally a bare minimum thing.

Thanks so much for the mass release! Loli master is 11 now, rabbit boy is 15. Still adorable!

@Ghajik

Don't forget that taking an entity's work, making minor alterations, stamping your name on it, and selling it without permission of the author is copyright infringement and mildly to highly illegal, dependent on which country you live in. That's my only issue with paywalls for scanlations. Now, if they left the original manhua untouched and put translations off to the side, they could actually get away with it (as there have been cases of such in the past), but because they are altering the image to get text in there and redrawing, there's much more grounds for a C&D order and or monetary/legal repercussions.

Just a word of warning. We've seen too many groups get C&D'd due to this. Even ad revenue can cause issues. I would suggest attempting other ways of gaining funds if you plan on doing this long term. I don't know how big China is on taking these down. I know I've seen a lot of Korean manhwa's get hit like this, though.

On another note, I like this story. Thought I'd hate the loli part, but it's getting past it now. There are some minor issues with translation quality, but it's good enough that I can tell what's trying to be portrayed and I just fix the sentence structure and verbiage in my head as I read. I appreciate the time you put into this series.

Power Uploader
@xiaoyueyue our translator quit because of the ads...chapter 27 is the last from our group. The translator apparently joined One Shot Scans. You won't be hearing us doing this project anymore.

@Ghajik

Also, I just realized that that's a page from the original, not from your group. So kudos to y'all. I totes read that as a splash page for y'all's group, not an announcement page from the author. Definitely explains why they want yuan....

Dex-chan lover
WORRY NOT, EVERYONE. An 11-year old is definitely still in loli territory. 👾 Our deepest fears shan't be realized.

Users who are viewing this thread