Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan - Ch. 95 - That's harsh...

Dex-chan lover
@suchtla the stickers came first, the manga was only made because of how popular they were

@Xxjuggernaut I have only just heard of Dosanko Gyaru Is Mega Cute right now as I don't normally read haram manga and have no interest in Gyaru. Idk I have become very unconfident about in the ability for people to tag something effectively I guess, after watching commenters argue back and forth on what tag a manga should have two times and of those two times only once did someone bring up comments from the author to justify their opinion. Hell, there are still people tagging Himari no Mawari shoujo-ai even though it's not.

Plus I find this manga funny so I think the comedy tag would be appropriate. Unless someone has a quote from the author or publisher I'm inclined to believe it a comedy.

Whats wrong with people, going all about she needs help, she is ill, you cant laugh or tag it as comedy since its unethical.

Yes she needs help. But denying author the right to portray scenes in comedic fashion is plain ridiculous. They are doing good job at highlighting realistic issues of mentally ill person without turning it into medical or preaching material.

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut
Yeah, making her pay thousands of dollars to be half braindead on SSRIs and mood stabilizers For the duration of her life is the way to go and totally not highway robbery/identity death.
Just slap her, there’s a reason why it’s worked for 400,000 years.

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut And ? someone didn't bother giving the right tag and that's supposed to change what the story is ? she isn't mentaly ill, she doesn't need help, she's an 'overly attached girlfriend' joke and you're supposed to laugh, stop desperatly trying to play the armchair psychologist and list a bunch of symptom you're not even trained to recognise, it's annoying how everyone on the internet pretent to be a psychologist, even more so in the comment of a fucking gag 4 koma manga of all thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak
>Just slap her, there’s a reason why it’s worked for 400,000 years.
Temporary solution to a permanent problem. Dude is gonna get put into jail for DV or worse if he heads down that path, if not from an accusation from the MF then a bystander will report it.

Dex-chan lover
I had to skip the chapters to see if anything changed.

Doesn't seem like we'll get any character progression. Dropping this, it's not funny to me lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect, but when I read your comment, this is all I could think of. @Lazybum
Let me get this straight, you think a girl with serious mental disorders is funny?
I do. And I'm tired of pretending it isn't.
bcb.png

You're laughing. A little girl with serious mental disorders is threatening to kill her boyfriend and you're laughing.
cover5.jpg
I think he was more referencing the cartoon trope where you slap someone and they go "Thanks, I needed that" and snap back to their senses. Obviously beating the shit out of someone with mental issues is only gonna compound them or make them worse. @Xxjuggernaut

@BalrogDeMorgoth If this is supposed to be a comedy, then it's not a very good one. The closest thing I had to a laugh was some chuckles. Most of the time It just annoys me, and yet I still want to continue to read it just to see what happens.

Fed-Kun's army
That people think this is a realistic portrayal of mental illness shows how poorly society understands being mentally ill.

Users who are viewing this thread