Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I'm Ready

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself this is usually the case for suicidal people females tend to do it with few risk mostly for attention (of course if you don't notice they might legit die) usually shallow cuts and stuff for men well they will legit do it 100% (unless if they survive) and because they do not seek other people it is harder to notice

this is why we have more suicide death from men compared to women, suicidal thoughts are equal but deaths are not in fact women attempts more but has lower success rate.

Double-page supporter
She's cute, but she's 110% an attention whore. Remember, kids: lengthways along the whole forearm, not sideways across the wrist. For best results, take some aspirin, drink some alcohol, and do it while soaking in a hot bath. Make it count!

Dex-chan lover
@GravityTaxes That always reminds me of a panel from "Something Positive," which ended up birthing a weird mascot character for the artist's website going forward.

Rippy the Razor, in spoiler tag form because this is probably offensive to some people reading here and well, if you might be one of them don't fuckin' click the spoiler tag and then bitch at me about it. After this much, you can only blame yourself if you still look at it and get offended.

oA3emoO.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@BEN_JI This is exactly why I've recently made sure to host every image I ever post here on my own account somewhere, things just disappear randomly otherwise. Fixed.

Dex-chan lover
@Yourself this is usually the case for suicidal people females tend to do it with few risk mostly for attention (of course if you don't notice they might legit die) usually shallow cuts and stuff for men well they will legit do it 100% (unless if they survive) and because they do not seek other people it is harder to notice

this is why we have more suicide death from men compared to women, suicidal thoughts are equal but deaths are not in fact women attempts more but has lower success rate.
That's because women are bad at everything, so of course they would fail even the simplest tasks, I wish they were worse at it so none of them died :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the Outsider from A Perfect Circle. It's indeed about a person with major personality disorder that does this kind of stuff

Users who are viewing this thread