"Your mother's dead. Before long I'll be dead, and you, and your brother, and your sister, and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family."
No, Humanity lives on, and your contribution to it.How does that quote go? " It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family."
Typical occidentalist dribble. Nothing but idealistic dogma and self entitlement.No, Humanity lives on, and your contribution to it.
That contribution can be great or small.
It can be an idea, a child, a company or something else.
But the goal of all good people is to make the world a slightly better place when they leave it than it was when they were born.
I'm not sure if got the chapter, was sis dead the whole time, is this a weird timeskip or did we mix some flashbacks and dreams into him being choked in the murder shed? If she actually was a ghost/imagination all the time it is really cheap, no way anyone would actually deal with him being such a lunatic.
they killed her to do fake incest smh
Skyrim opening reference? How many "dreams" were in this chapter? So hes been nutting into the mentori itself or it was just dreams? Multiple disjointed timeskip?![]()
im fucking confused full stop
Next chapter is an exposition chapter.His sister has been dead for 2 years. It was hinted at in the first chapter when his parents asked him to check on his grandma and when the sister took a year long break from going to university.
He is delusional and curse is his way of rationalizing why the people he cares about die.
I have faith that people can work out their differences if they try.Typical occidentalist dribble. Nothing but idealistic dogma and self entitlement.
Tell me, you righteous and great human being that contributes to the greater good of humanity; What if someone else's idea of a good life and a better world and contradicts with your own?
I did not ask whether some bumfuck landfill in Kenya can be cleared or not. I'm asking what will you do when someone contraditcs your concept of good at a fundamental level.I have faith that people can work out their differences if they try.
No, it will not be easy, and it might take a long time, but if people actually make an effort, as opposed to posturing for the voters or angling for a quick bubk, then there will be forward progress.
We know how to solve many of the worlds problems. For example, only about 1% of plastic waste is currently recycled. But we have the technology to recycle at least 60% of it, but it's not cost effective, so we just dump it into a landfill instead. And the technology is not new - a company called Changing World Technologies built a pilot plant 25 years ago, and it worked great. But they couldn't make money without government subsidies, and the government did not see it as a necessary industry.
"Who fucking cares about some trash heaps in some African shithole? Recycling? Who has the time or the money to bother with that? One-third of this planet is barren desert. We'll pay table scraps to some retarded third world country, and we'll dump all our trash on them. They'll feel right at home with all that stench and filth."
Dumping some waste is reasonable (and unavoidable), but it needs to be minimized. To make that point, I would bring out the data showing that:"Who fucking cares about some trash heaps in some African shithole? Recycling? Who has the time or the money to bother with that? One-third of this planet is barren desert. We'll pay table scraps to some retarded third world country, and we'll dump all our trash on them. They'll feel right at home with all that stench and filth."
Aaahh.. Finally. I have it...Dumping some waste is reasonable (and unavoidable), but it needs to be minimized. To make that point, I would bring out the data showing that:
1) toxins from waste don't stay where they are dumped
2) that polluting some far away place makes the people living there not want to live there anymore, encouraging them to come live someplace nicer, like your hometown (ie they will be undocumented migrants)
3) and encouraging third world countries to stay poor breeds violence & discontent, and these countries end up exporting that to their neighbors, and sometimes even to Europe & America (examples: Yemen, which is bombing Saudi Arabian oil pipelines; and Malaysia, which is #1 scammer central)
The point is that 'good for people' isn't just an opinion. We social scientists & physical scientists who have been working on these ideas for DECADES, and they know their shit (as opposed to certain politicians in America, who only know shit)

I don't get to voice my view in this. There is no point for discussion here.
If I don't affirm your notion of civility, I'm a barbarian. If I don't agree with your views and your reasoning, I am an uneducated ignorant bigot. If I don't share your stance on human existence and humanity, I am not a human.
Holy shit.... Here?? In Mangadex forums...?? An actual proper science soyboy... I am truly speechless...Science is not about 'points of view'. You can disagree all you want, but unless you can back up your opinions with data, they are just that, opinions.
Of course you're human - there is no law against having opinions.
You can believe whatever you believe, and as long as you don't try to apply them to anybody else, you don't need to prove anything to anybody.