Meow! Please Help, Manager!

How cute!! The art is beautiful!! The story seems interesting I'm definitely watching this, can't wait for more!

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Tem tudo para ser um yuri perfeito, ai vão juntar essa de azul com o gato aaáaa

I like the cats lol they're so funny! 😂
I'm curious about the next chapters now.

Thank you for the translation, I'll follow this one too!

This is super great so far. I love all of it! Thanks for translating this for us all!!

For 11 chapters, not much progression with the main leads as shown in the cover.
The first case was sub-par but the second one is a tad bit more interesting for me, personally.

The huge jump in art styles from frame to frame in a single chapter is a bit off-putting, but I'll still be following this until the 2nd case ends.

Changing art styles in a comic is alright, but it's "right" when it's progressive throughout chapters and not: soft-looking in Frame 01, then literally the next Frame it looks like they came out of a Shounen comic book instead.

Group Leader
Is this series in korean originally? Because on chinese sites it's complete already but it only has 55 chapters on kakao

@aquariumtourmaline yeah I believe the original series are from China but it is officially serialized on Kakaopage (Korea), so they are in the middle of translating it officially in Korean. From what I remember there are about 94 chapters in total, but the Korean version's first season finished at chapter 55! Thats why there's currently only 55 chapters available on Kakao, the second season will prob come out soon!

i hope i didn't offend anyone but i added the official raw link and changed the kr kakao link to the official kr translation, i've also added a translation of the sypnosis from the chinese raws. according the the raw site, it has 94 chapters as of date and updates every wednesday.
additionally, the author according to site is 落不予. i've also changed the original language to chinese and updated the alternate names for the translation of the title from chinese as well as the chinese name of this series. i apologise if i have offended the original group in any way.
edit: here's some additional info on this series regarding the characters and the original team working on the manhua: https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E7%8E%8B%E5%AD%90%E6%AE%BF%E4%B8%8B%E6%98%AF%E7%8C%AB

Group Leader
@bagofsaltysalt @Peintresse so yes we are disbanding, but for this series, there are 3 chapters left that we have to finish before we'll be passing it to another group :> sorry for the long wait, I died off of scans because of school haha

@alicerulean thank you for the update and the scans so far. we rly appreciate your work. and is there a specific group that is planning pick this up or is it just for anyone interested. in any case i hope you wont be too exhausted from school anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread