Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 11

The trainers are killing me lmao, they teaching how to be pretty normal must be fun....

Dex-chan lover
Goh Sukjoo xD
Depending on how you pronounce it it could be "Go suck yo" or "Go suck you" xD lucky guy, he isn't in an English speaking country.
And mate... maybe he does have something to do with you, but that's most likely not the case... some people do believe the world turns around them...

Well, I’m not sure if I like them either but if this guy thinks the mc is suspicious is not so strange because the girl comes from a super rich family (I mean, she has a bodyguard for school 😂)

Oh, so they are his target? And the bodyguard looks like another ‘normal high schooler’ too.

Translator: I'm gonna add some note to tell them what coka is.
Webcomic: I'm gonna tell what coka is.
Translator: ...

Dex-chan lover
Woah this author doesnt hold back, no down time between plot flags

lmao they probably thought Ijin's an assassin sent after them? geez celebrities, not everything revolves around you!

Dex-chan lover
honestly, they are somewhat justified this time, but not to try beating him up. If I was the heir to a conglomerate and someone with a shady background happened to transfer to the same school as me, I'd be pretty suspicious.

I don't mind the investigation thing if that's where it ends. I think that's pretty reasonable, especially if a dead guy came back to life a week before your planned transfer.

Use the internet to watch videos ? What? I can understand gaming in a cafe cuz that's basically what they're for - they got high end pcs just for that. But watching videos ? You can do that with your phone.. i don't understand

Users who are viewing this thread