Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 13

Power Uploader
@EvilPirat There are no grammar issues you're just retarded. stuff such as "oppa" and "sunbae" are because this is all in korea and its a korean manhwa. Its obv gonna be kept like that because this isnt happening in USA lmao. You have no experience in this and this is how we all do such things.

@dinqee I'm from Ukraine and English isn't my native language either, and yes, I have no experience which I said several times already. Stop acting like you own this manhwa, you're not the author either and should learn how to argue without insulting opposing party. Making mistakes isn't something to be ashamed of though, we all learn from mistakes. However, refusing to admit you made a mistake isn't something respectable.

Power Uploader
@EvilPirat show me so called "mistake" we made in the chapters the "ukraine not native english" and in the 1st place how are u translating korean if you're ukraine? Oh right u just copy, forgot about that.

Group Leader
@EvilPirat
lmao okay (btw those aren't rlly mistakes, basically all manhwas leave that out)
you might wanna try using a few different fonts besides wildwords and using the center paragraph thing tho
just saying, if you don't want ppl insulting you in the comments-

@dinqee you think only Koreans can understand Korean and get their hands on manhwa chapters? Especially when a bunch of other people are translating it into languages other than English? Chapter 13 was posted in Arabic 8 days ago, and in Italian 4 days ago. You should cease using personal insults and false accusations and stop wasting both of our time in this comment section.

@osqmu Thanks for the tips, I will keep them in mind for future reference.

Power Uploader
@EvilPirat thats because i work w those people and we share the raws and they sent me the video of how the use multiple google translation and other programs XD

@dinqee lol just tell me how was my comment toxic. Not thankful, hell yeah, i would never support translation where money is earned. If Mangadex becomes that, i would surely leave it too.
Oh yes i view them for free but atleast i buy when the official comes. So author earn money not someone else.

This guy stole your work, fight with him. I won't comment anymore. Good luck in your life.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, if anyone wants to read, this is the real truth it for free on Webtoon goes from ch 1 to 144 as of today so you could catch up .

Users who are viewing this thread