Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 14

This family is what a family should be. I’m almost jealous of 2D people 😭😭🖐🏽

Also, niggas boutta get stomped the next few chapters lololol

Fed-Kun's army
That's super surprising that Ijin was completely caught off guard. A whole decade of being a child mercenary and he gets actually hit by a car that couldn't have been going too fast. Too fast and it would have been super loud and noticeable. Too slow and it's easily dodge-able.

Well, at least this way he'll get to know Yuna more. Will be interesting if he also gains the trust of her bodyguard (if you can even call him that) if they work together to retrieve Yuna and Dayun.

I didn't expect we were going to watch Ijin and the security guy (who is pretty bad at his work) working together to save Ijin's sister and the rich girl so soon

Aggregator gang
When I see MC got hit by the car, I screamed "fuck yeah, this is what normal people reaction would be".

Then I see MC standing up without even passed out after that bleeding. 😱

kinda stupid that the rich girl invited MC's sister for a talk late at night when she knows her siblings are out to get her.

I was prepared for trouble,

but not this....

I feel like they are going to be friendly rivals, and or best of friends till the end they seem cool as well....

The new girl has soften up to me a bit, but I still dislike the guy :(

But still, CAN'T THEY JUST LET OTHER PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIFE

Fed-Kun's army
maxresdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
DON'T PRETEND YOU CARE YUNA. WHEN SHE GOT TO KNOW THAT LIL SIS GOT BULLIED SHE JUST SHRUGGED IT OFF LIKE NOTHING. MAN THAT BITCH IS SO INFURIATING

O-oh. Some goooood action coming up. I hope they became friends after this arc.

Also he’s gonna have a new slave now. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread