Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 16

Contributor
@StellarIceberg - Part of his agreement was that he can't kill anyone.

No one said anything about not crippling all of them, though.

WOOOH ORABONI TO THE RESCUEEEEE also I feel kinda bad for the lieutenant lmao, Ijin is totally abusing the loophole in the promise of no killing hahahaha

i hooe this girl leaves mc tf alone.she can love him but i hope its unrequited and i hope that he ignores her most of the time. its one thing to investigate someone's past which is understandable given her circumstances. but its another to try and cause a rift in between both brother an sister when u don't have enough evidence to fully convict someone.she doesnt even know dayungs likes dislikes what movies or artist she likes bro they only knew eachother for a week or 2 like she not your friend yet.something like her snitching about her bro is more of a bestfriend job which she clearly is not. im done with this chick onto another girl unless she can redeem herself which would be kind of hard after that stunt.once he finished taking care of these 2 dudes he should just leave with his sister and not give a fuck about the girl,he can ask the bodyguard if hes alright

why dont they use fully automatic guns? I mean its not like they can dodge 30 bullets all at once.

Wow. Sukjoo's actually a skilled bodyguard. I mean, he protected the wrong body, but that's a minor matter

@Junohuju what ? Did u really read through this series ? Wdym the rich girl just know her like 2 or a weeks ? Isn't in the previous chapter stated that dayun know the rich girl and when the rich girl goes abroad 2 years ago dayun got really sad about it ? The fact that dayun said that is a proof that they are pretty close friend. Idk what do u mean about that, did u really hate her so much that it narrow ur mind or what ?

Users who are viewing this thread