Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Am I allowed to hope for a harem that includes his sister and this rich ojousama? Pleeeeease.

Double-page supporter
Bro is literally tryna live quite life with his fam, I guess once a merc always a merc.

You.can hear the splash from the other side of the glove, but it's understandable Oops is the best boy.

@dolipret you do know that the groups themselves post on Mangadex right? Mangadex is always where most of these groups start out and is better for them to publicize themselves as Mangadex is more well known then their websites which they advertise within what they post.

Hype. I wonder if next week he will be interrogated by the rich girl and bodyguard and he will tell his backstory

Fed-Kun's army
those bad guys were good guys--they wore masks.

reminder: do not bring gun onto knife-fight.

@scarlet_summer @Lordkingss, Chill. Yes I do know groups posted their work here. I merely replying to the OP about why these groups delay their release on Mangadex. And for me Mangadex is an aggregator site, because from the reader PoV Mangadex *aggregate* scans from various groups. We can argue day and night, but functionality wise, Mangadex is an aggregator, just like reddit is a web/link aggregator. You can differentiate/argue who posted the content, but it still aggregate content.

Fed-Kun's army
the battle may be over but this suspense is giving me heart palpitations

Users who are viewing this thread