Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
I'm going to be slightly disappointed if rich girl is a love interest

dont tell me she has interest with him…

anyway @dolipret just asking… this time i always think aggregator site is something like automaticaly upload without sacnlator consent

but in mangadex the translator have the right wheter they want to post it or not right? so why mangadex still count as aggregator?? since theres lot scanlators be like "dont read this accept in mangadex!"

I hope she does not become a love interest. I might consider it if their interactions have more substance but for now fingers crossed.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Geez, at least let him take a slice or two, this is getting too easy

@Greinai if you read my previous response. From my (you and everybody else here that is not a scanlation group/content creator) point of view, Mangadex, Kissmanga, Manganelo and plethora of other sites like it. All of them provide the same main service, it's a place that provide an aggregation of manga scans from various scan group all over the internet. The difference being while other sites actively scour the web to pull manga content from groups own website wihtout their permission, Mangadex did not. But it still aggregate manga in my reading list so I don't have to personally check every group website whose manga is in it.

Seriously, I understand that the term aggregator/aggregate/aggregation have negative connotation in manga scan community because of sites like Kissmanga and friends. But that doesn't change the meaning of the word into stealing.

Power Uploader
@Greinai @dolipret Mangadex is a self promotional aggregator (at some point because we translation groups upload them on our own.) any other place that isnt mangadex and our own webs are people that steal content from groups and upload. But in the first place we all are the ones stealing because scanlation is a piracy so yeah. can't stop someone who's stealing a stolen content already hahahah

Ijin is badass. And for those of you hoping that Yuna doesn't become a love interest... I don't understand the problem except that you're maybe jealous of Ijin. I don't think she will because Ijin probably won't reciprocate, but I don't mind if she becomes a love interest or just an admirer. At this point, hopefully Ijin's gained Yuna and Sukjoo's respect and that they don't try to separate Ijin from Dayun. Maybe now they know he's a badass but still cares for Dayun, they don't have problems here.

Ijin is awesome. He'll need to do some explaining or it'll just be glossed over, but part of the secret is out.
And did Yuna's heart just go Doki-doki from the suspension-bridge effect? Or she's stumped that siblings can give a shit about each other...

I came across this manga by happenstance, I’m so happy I found it but I wish I found it later so I can read more, you know what I’m saying?

Power Uploader
And now they become best bros and marry eachothers sisters happy end

Users who are viewing this thread