Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 18

aww the ending of this chapter is nice... i wonder if he will still be sussed by the other two after learning that hes a professional

And the search continues, dam can't they just leave him alone man just wants to relax and have a normal life with his sis

Like he literally saved your life just chill

Fed-Kun's army
Awww, that was a sweet end of the chapter. Hopefully those two will be a bit kinder even if they're still investigating him.

Contributor
Lets see what is the next conflict he has to solve by beating people up. Because this shit's gonna escalate continiously

Fed-Kun's army
Their family relationship is so wholesome, I love this

Some characters development that will no doubt be soiled by retards sticking their nose where it doesn't belong

I'm living for this wholesome content- give me moar!!

And thanks for the translation! xD

I hope the rich girl leaves them alone. You know she is gonna put them in trouble again by researching about him or cause of her sibling getting to know about the incident. Let the wholesome family breath man!

I've read too many wholesome doujins similar to this genre that I kept thinking that the sister will see the brother as a man after being saved from a dangerous situation.

Man should kill someone with a pencil lmao💀....Korean John wick, lol....nahhh jk.

pls... dont talk to me..... this is too wholesome i cant stop crying ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

Users who are viewing this thread